3 Golden Apps to help your Baby sleep
If you have a little one it’s completely understandable that you’ll want to keep a close eye at all times. Whether they’re having a nap during the day or snoozing at night you can only feel at rest if you know they are. There’s a variety of different baby apps available to download, so we’ve decided to make your life a little easier by doing the research for you.
Cloud Baby Monitor App
With Cloud Baby Monitor you can have full peace of mind as you can check on your infant at any time.
The app has many features and is simple to use. It contains everything you could want from live video to noise and motion alerts.
- Live video anywhere
- Super sensitive audio (hear your baby breathing as if he or she was sleeping next to you)
- Noise & motion alerts (get notified about all child’s activities with noise and motion alerts)
- Popular white noises & lullabies included
- Night light with remote brightness control
- Talk to your baby remotely (easily soothe the baby with your voice from the parent unit)
- Multi-parent and multi-child feature
1) To set it up simply use your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or a Mac as a child unit.
2) Place it in your baby’s room and enjoy live full screen video and clear audio on your second device working as a parent unit.
3) Both devices will connect automatically, without any configuration (completely hassle free!)
Watch a live full screen video of your baby with no distance limitation. All communication is secure and protected by encryption to ensure that only you have access to your baby video stream.
Let your baby enjoy the set of the most popular lullabies and white noises which will help them drift off to sleep.
Night light with remote brightness control
Use a remotely controlled night light to watch your baby sleeping through the night. Brightness control allows you to adjust light intensity to get a nice picture and not disturb the baby.
Take advantage of the multi-parent and multi-child features. This allows you to monitor two children sleeping in different rooms, you can also watch your baby from two different parent devices.
White Noise Baby
White Noise is a fantastic app which can help soothe your baby in those times of stress and discomfort. Help your baby relax, stop crying, and sleep better.
Includes sounds that your baby will adore, for example wind chimes and classical music.
With the baby rattle feature you no longer need to feel stressed in those times your baby strikes a restless moment. The rattle includes shapes and fun sounds with touch and shake controls that will be sure to engage your little one. It’s perfect if you need to quiet your baby in public.
- Looped ambient sounds to help your baby
- Background audio support so you can use other apps
- Baby mode notification to reduce interruptions
- High contrast baby rattle
- Baby monitor will reactivate timer and play sound if crying is detected
- Event log of noise detection helps discover your baby’s sleeping cycle
Sleep Pillow Baby Lullaby
Let your baby have the perfect night sleep with Sleep Pillow Baby Lullaby. This app is designed to help babies and their parents sleep.
The app contains an awesome collection of sleep sounds that will make your baby and you fall asleep easily. The sounds suite includes lullabies, melodies, nature, human environments and more. They are recorded in high quality and have been perfected for baby and toddler sleep enhancement.
- High quality naturally recorded sounds
- App runs in the background
- The app still runs while device is locked / screen closed
- Sleep timer with slow fadeout
- Favourite sounds shortlist
- On screen volume & sound controls
Looking after a baby can be a joy and a challenge. We hope these apps will help you and your little person sleep well and relax.
Do you have any brilliant baby apps that you use? We’d love to hear from you with a comment below.