Don’t Let Computer Problems Hinder Your Productivity.
Computers are a big investment for personal or business use. The right PC and Apple technician can help maintain your investments by getting the job done right the first time. Whether for home or business use, our knowledgeable and friendly staff here at Nexus can work with you to assess your IT assets and provide a comprehensive preventative maintenance plan to keep all your computers running efficiently. Our staff has the ability and motivation to quickly meet your computer maintenance needs. Rest assured that we keep up with the latest trends in computing to be able to provide excellent service at a reasonable cost.
Service Plans and Agreements
Nexus provides a wide variety of services to meet your unique requirements and budget. We provide on-site, in person, and remote diagnostics and technical support for your computing needs. We are your IT department on call. You will benefit from our services by not having to hire full-time staff. By utilising the various Nexus maintenance services, you can focus on what you want to do without worrying about IT problems. By taking advantage of affordable Nexus service agreements, you will feel confident all your IT needs are covered.
The following are just a few of the services we provide:
• Routine Maintenance – We can analyse the types of computers, servers, and network infrastructure equipment and compile a master plan for following the manufacture’s recommended maintenance and keeping your equipment running and your business productive.
• Periodic Virus and Spyware Scans – Future problems are prevented by scanning for known virus and spyware signatures to detect and remove them before they become a big problem.
• Network Equipment Configuration – Many times routers, switches, and other network equipment can degrade over time. Our staff can upgrade firmware, analyse router, firewall, and switch configurations in order to make changes to increase network performance.
• Scheduled Data Backups – Nexus protects your data by giving you several backup options. We highly recommend local and offsite backups of your critical data to ensure you can recover any lost data or restore business operations at any location should disaster occur.
• Computer Startup and Shutdown Maintenance – Analysis of startup and shutdown processes to identify potential problems and repair them.
• Operating System Configuration – Whether an Apple or PC, our staff can check over your computers and configure them for optimal performance.
• Hard Drive Repair and Data Recovery – If your hard drives fail at any time, our knowledgeable staff have several ways to clear hard drive failures and recover data.
• Background Software Removal – Many times, legitimate software may be running in the background taking up CPU cycles. Our staff can predict the ways your computers are used and remove all unwanted background programs which will free up valuable processor cycles and memory.
You Can Sleep At Night
You will have the peace of mind knowing that Nexus has your information technology needs covered by highly trained, friendly, and customer-centric staff. We provide many different service plans and can tailor one to fit your IT requirements. Our years of IT experience are just a phone call away at 01753 884700