Useful Technical Support Numbers
When things go wrong its always nice to have a number at hand. Here are the most common broadband, fibre and hardware support numbers we dial for our clients:
Apple Support : 0844 545 65 22
Dell Support : 0844 9 959 696
HP Support : 0845 161 0030
BT Support : 0800 111 4567
Virgin Support : 0845 454 1111
TalkTalk Support : 0871 222 3311 (Calls to this number cost 10p per minute plus network extras)
Sky Support : 08442 411 653 (Calls to the 08442 line are free for Sky Freetime and Sky Unlimited customers. BT customers pay 5.1p/min and 12.5p connection)
AOL Support : 0844 499 5555 ( Calls to the Member Services 0844 helpline are free of charge when made from an AOL Talk line. Call charges from other providers will vary and calls from mobiles will cost substantially more.)
If your looking for a local IT support company based in Buckinghamshire call Nexus IT Support & Repair : 01753 884700 Gerrards Cross & 01494 730120 Beaconsfield.
Looking to get help fast? Here are some handy tips to save you some time:
- Keep pressing 0. Most automated systems after 3 failed attempts put you directly in touch with a person.
- Turn it off and on again! This sounds like a typical IT response for any problem, however its usually the first question you will get asked. So don’t wait, save some time give it a try even if it’s while your on hold.
- If your having Broadband problems check the router is in the master socket/main BT socket in the house. Change the micro filter and test with an ethernet cable directly into your pc.
- While you’re on hold find a bill with your account details on or grab a receipt of purchase.
- Use the callback feature – we’ve found in some cases its quicker than sitting on hold. Many suppliers have a dedicated team initiating the calls so sometimes its worse to wait.