The Amazing New Snapchat Sunglasses – Spectacles V2
Snapchat have made a comeback and have launched their new Snapchat sunglasses which have been named Spectacles V2. If you’re after camera sunglasses these are a must-have!
These amazing sunglasses allow you to record videos and take photos from your perspective so you can relive the experience again and again.
The Snapchat sunglasses are perfect for capturing moments and playing back those awesome memories. These snazzy new sunglasses are perfect for your holiday, sports activities, days out or just general everyday wear.
They are water resistant so you can wear them when lounging on a lilo or when you’re hanging out on the beach. The brilliant thing about Spectacles is that you can record footage hands-free.
Easy to operate – totally hassle free. No need to lug around a heavy camcorder and charge up the night before. Just press play on the glasses and start recording!
Easy charging – charge them up when you’re on the go! They recharge up to four times in the charging case.
Features and how they work:
- Available in 3 colours: Ruby, Onyx and Sapphire
- Simply press the button which is located on the rim of the glasses to take a 10-second video from your perspective. If you want to capture a longer recording just press again to keep recording up to 30 seconds.
- Press and hold to take a photo
- High quality footage (Photos: 1642 x 1642 px. Videos: 1216 x 1216 px at 60 fps)
- 4 GB flash storage (Stores up to 150 videos or 3,000 photos)
- Audio – Capture speech too with the built in dual microphone array
- Effortless charging. Capture up to 70 videos on a single charge. Recharge up to four times in the charging case it comes with.
- Full circle: capture photos and videos in HD circular format
- Sync: Snapchat sunglasses sync wirelessly with Snapchat when your phone is close by. Share your footage with friends and family.
- Although the lenses are not polarised they are tinted and protect from UVA and UVB rays
- Water resistant
The newest version of Snapchat sunglasses are water resistant so they are fine to use in rain and shallow water – just don’t keep them submerged! Be mindful that the charging case and charging cable aren’t water resistant, so you must keep these items dry. Ensure that you dry them thoroughly and clear the charging ports of any debris before charging them up or re-using them.
Do you own a set of Snapchat Spectacles? Are you thinking of buying them? We’d love to hear your thoughts, please comment below!