Smart Home Security Gadgets
Whether you’re a lover of gadgets or know an admirer of all things tech, here’s a selection of smart home gadgets you can treat yourself or a loved one to.
Ring has made it into many homes this year, this popular smart doorbell is heavily talked about. Ring allows you to see, hear and speak to whoever is at your door from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Keep an eye on your home from near or afar
- See who’s at your door when you’re not at home
- Infrared night vision
- Lifetime theft protection
With the evenings getting darker earlier and the Christmas festivities on their way, keep a close eye on your home wherever you may be.
Hive View Smart Indoor Camera
The Hive View smart indoor camera gives you peace of mind when you’re away from home. If it detects motion or sound when you’re out it automatically begins recording plus it sends an alert to your phone, tablet or computer.
- Hive View securely livestreams to your Hive app
- Night vision so you can check on everything during the daytime or at night time
- You can set Hive View so it only detects people. This means it will ignore pets and only notify you when necessary.
- Set up is easy. Simply plug in your Hive View and connect to the internet via Bluetooth.
Nest Indoor Camera
- Motion and sound alerts direct to your phone, email or smartwatch (Apple and Android)
- Live recording
- Pristine vision day and night plus advanced Night Vision.
- Using the Nest app you can see, listen and even talk back.
- A great way to keep your home secure and check on your pets or children.
- Fingbox allows you to see family members and visitors at your home and keep a check on who’s coming and going
- Manage internet access and activity time with parental controls
- Fingbox protects your home network seeing and controlling all devices connected or close by so you can catch hackers
- Check bandwidth usage and set limits for devices to eliminate bandwidth hoggers!
- Detect threats and weaknesses. Receive advance warnings on weaknesses and openings in your network.
Aumi Smart Lights
Experiment with Aumi – turn these smart lights on when you’re away from home, choose the brightness and colour depending on your mood and set timers to allow Aumi to come on automatically.
- You can set up to 8 timers per Aumi device. The timer function allows you to turn on/off, dim or brighten at any specific time.
- Control Aumi from your phone. The Aumi App gives you control over colours, brightness, motion detection and timers.
- Motion Activation. With motion detection active you can set it to turn on to any light intensity and any colour.
- Battery lasts 12 hours (4 hours at maximum brightness).