Funny and bizarre sightings on Google Street View
For many Google street view comes in extremely useful to scope out the location of a place prior to visiting, however there have been some peculiar things caught on Google cameras which you can check out for yourselves here:
1. Check out this strange shark house in Oxford. It measures 25 foot long and was designed as a statement about nuclear weapons.
2. A group of baboons found this natural spring and decided to have an outdoor spa day! At Jigokudani Monkey Park in Japan.
3. Could this man in orange be an escaped criminal on the run?
4. Bizarre jellyfish finding in Swindon!
5. Triangle with circles in the Nevada desert.
6. Amazing guitar shaped forest in Argentina.
7. Could this be Batman’s HQ in Okinawa, Japan
8. Check out these two in bright red polar suits who look like they’re about to battle it out!