Best portable printers to buy in 2018
For some of us, packing a portable printer along on a journey would never cross our minds, however for others it may be a vital necessity. If you work in an industry which requires you to print photos or invoices on the go then you need a printer which can handle your requirements without it being a burden.
With the increasing demand for carrying portable devices such as tablets, laptops and mobile phones we now heavily rely on these items every day.
Listed below are a variety of portable printers which are under £200. Whether you need one specifically for printing photos or an all-in-one printer, hopefully there will be one perfect for your needs.
HP Sprocket Photo Printer
This pocket size printer is a great gadget for quick photo printing from your phone.
• The HP Sprocket is extremely compact – it’s a similar size to a mobile phone making it super portable
• Prints 5 x 7.6 cm photos or stickers
• Ideal for printing straight from your social media
• You can customise by adding borders, text and emoji’s
• Weighs approx 170g
• Charged by micro USB
• Available in different colours
• Print directly from your smartphone or tablet
Canon PIXMA iP110 Portable Printer
This printer is ideal for document printing.
- Lightweight (2.2 Kg)
- Perfect for printing documents
HP OfficeJet 250 Printer
If you’re in search of a printer which offers all the key features then the HP OfficeJet 250 combines everything you need.
- Print, scan and copy
- The automatic document feeder allows you to rapidly print, copy and scan multipage documents
- Plug in to charge within 90 minutes while the printer is off
- Fast print speeds
- Weight: 2.9 Kg
Canon Selphy CP1200 Photo Printer
- Quick printing
- Easy to use
- Good quality for photo printing
- Weighs under a kilo making it extremely portable
We hope this helps narrow down your choices for which portable printer to buy.