Amazing Portable Pocket Printer!
When you hear the word “printer” usually bulky machinery springs to mind. Have you ever found yourself in a coffee shop or connected to a WiFi hotspot and imagined how great it would be to have the facility to quickly print out a document?
Printers are tediously large pieces of hardware that stay tied to our desktops, at times not very practical when other gadgets become increasingly mobile.
ZUtA labs have come up with a great invention. They have designed a Mini Mobile Robotic Printer the size of your hand! Resulting in a printer which can easily slip into your bag and be taken anywhere.
They’re hoping to start shipping the product in 2017 so be sure to keep an eye out.
We think this dinky robotic printer looks adorable! With those who are on the go and rushed off their feet we believe many people would benefit from this great gadget; university students, children doing their homework even employees having meetings outside their office premises.
ZUtA Labs realised that a printer doesn’t actually need to be any bigger than your hand. As long as it can trail ink from left to right across a page, a printer can be as small as you want it to be.
The Mini Mobile Robotic Printer has been adapted to the mobile era.
How it works:
- To print out a document, simply position the Mini Mobile at the top of a piece of paper
- Using smart software and refined motors, the Mini Mobile then travels across the piece of paper, placing ink wherever a document tells it to
- For multi-page documents, you simply pick up the Mini Mobile and place it onto a new sheet of paper when you need to. The printer will stop when it gets to the bottom of the first page and wait for you to align it at the top of the next page.
- It connects to any device via WiFi and you can print directly from your smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC
- The battery provides 1 hour of printing (60 pages)
- The printer is not limited to standard paper sizes
- It’s extremely compact (10.2 cm diameter, 7.5 cm height and weighing only 350 grams!)
The device is not super quick but it gets the job done. The Mini Mobile prints 1-1.2 pages per minute.
When the product is launched, the Mini Mobile will wirelessly support Android, iOS, Windows, OS X, and Linux. One inkjet cartridge should last for around 100+ pages, and each charge should result in 60 pages printed.
To pre-order the Mini Mobile Robotic Printer visit their website: www.zutalabs.com