5 reasons not to move from Entorage to Outlook!
After upgrading to Outlook we really feel like our upgrade is a downgrade! Here are some problems you might bump in to if your upgrading your office for mac.
1. Sync services only supports contacts making it impossible to properly sync calendars to iCal or your iPhone.
2. No google calendar sync support.
3. Apple Mail can’t import messages from outlook after you upgrade.
4. You need to have 2007 exchange server as outlook for mac doesn’t support 2003
5. Outlook 2011 is not compatible with the Blackberry Enterprise Server for syncing calendar to your Blackberry phone. Once you install Outlook 2011, your Blackberry calendar goes blank.
Having problems with your upgrade?
Post them here!