Why is QuickBooks Error 1935 occurring?
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- The forum ‘Technology’ is closed to new topics and replies.
A QuickBooks Error 1935 occurs when Intuit’s QuickBooks accounting software is installed or updated. A corrupted or missing system file, a conflict with another program or service on the computer, or a problem with the .NET Framework, QuickBooks’ software framework, could cause this error. Typically, the error 1935 appears during the installation of assembly components.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1935
You can try the following steps to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 1935. The resolving steps are given below:
1. You should restart your computer and try again to install or update QuickBooks.
2. Install any Windows updates that are available.
3. Your computer’s .NET Framework needs to be reinstalled or repaired.
4. Make sure all programs and services on your computer are disabled.
5. It may be necessary to perform a clean installation of Windows if the error persists. All your programs must be reinstalled as well as the operating system.
6. You may need to contact Intuit support for further assistance if you continue to experience problems.