What is the location of the gear icon in QuickBooks deep explanation?
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- The forum ‘Technology’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Tagged: gear icon in QuickBooks
1. The gear icon in QuickBooks is normally found in the screen’s upper right corner. It is used to open the Settings menu, which you may use to control and configure several features of your QuickBooks account.
2. Click on the gear icon in QuickBooks desktop 2020 to open the Settings menu. This will provide a drop-down menu with a number of choices, such as Tools, Account and Settings, and Company Settings.
3. You may modify your company details, personalize your invoices and estimates, create users and roles, and complete a number of other tasks from the Settings menu. From the Settings menu, you can also visit the App Store, where you can search and install extra plug-ins and tools to improve your QuickBooks experience.
4. In general, the gear icon is a helpful function that offers quick and simple access to QuickBooks’s numerous settings and customization options.