Surrogacy, legal support

Home Forums Technology Surrogacy, legal support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marokimaru
    Participant

This often happens when couples can’t have children. We never really thought about the seriousness of this problem until it affected us. Now we want to ask for help from a surrogate mother. But we do not know where to do it and how to do it correctly. Who can advise me about a lawyer?

Zaigenzi
    Participant

The problem of infertility is very common among young people, it’s a terrible affliction. Of course there are ways of artificial insemination, but if they do not work, the best solution is surrogacy.

Marokimaru
    Participant

We have tried so many different ways and I think that it is surrogacy that can help us. But I have questions about the legal issue.

Zaigenzi
    Participant

From the legal point of view, this is a very complicated process. You need to prepare all the documents, agree on the details, so there would be no force majeure. I recommend you to apply here https://anastasiaherman.com/ this company has been engaged in surrogacy processing for many years, everything is done very accurately and competently. So you can not worry about the nuances in this matter.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Technology’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics