Professional Way to Import NSF Files to Office 365
Tagged: NSF to Office 365
18th November 2021 at 5:35 am #240648MSG-ConverterParticipant
Lotus Notes uses NSF files to store users’ data, and there was an era when Lotus Notes ruled the email niche. But after the initial release of Office 365, Lotus Notes users are moving towards Office 365. There are a few ways available to import NSF to Office 365 mailboxes, such as IMAP connector, third-party tool, or an indirect method, in which first convert NSF to PST, then import PST to Office 365. But the most reliable and preferred solution is, using a third-party tool i.e. Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration tool.
It is a professionally developed solution specially designed to automate the migration process and eliminate the risk of data loss as well as human error chances. Many Office 365 administrator, migration engineers, and Microsoft MVPs are using the software and has praised it for its astounding speed and advanced features.
Insights of the Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration tool
1. Users can migrate NSF files to Office 365 in batches, and there are also no restrictions on the size of NSF files.
2. Users can map the NSF files with Office 365 mailboxes and map folders to import data from one folder to another.
3. In case of process interruption, the software allows resuming the migration process without creating any already processed items.
4. We all know, not all data are required from NSF files, and also Office 365 charge for storage. 5. Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration tool has a filter option that allows to include/exclude items on the item type and item date range basis.
6. Along with the Office 365 user mailbox, the software can migrate NSF to Office 365 public folders and Archive mailboxes.
Accomplish Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration using Shoviv
1. Start with installing and launching the software.
2. Now click on the Add NSF file option from the ribbon bar and Add NSF files you want to migrate.
3. Then, click on the Office 365 option from the ribbon bar check/uncheck subfolders in the following wizard.
4. Following will be exported to Office 365 wizard, enter the Office 365 administrator credentials and click Next.
5. Now, the mapping dialog will appear. Here map the source NSF file with the target Office 365 mailbox.
6. Next will be the filter wizard. You can include only desired items by choosing item type and message date. Also, if you want to import data from a specific folder to a particular folder, then you can also map folders. Once done, click Next.
7. Now, the software will start migrating NSF files to Office 365 mailboxes. During the migration, it displays a live log report where you can monitor the migration process in real-time.
Note: Shoviv offers a free version of the software for examining the software skills before purchasing.23rd November 2021 at 12:05 pm #240730Laurianne CarterParticipant
Before using this method, I use manual method to import NSF files which take longer time. Now I just need to select the files and boom!! these are open in front of me and ready to be modified. I normally compose my papers with the help of http://www.a-writer.com/research-papers/ website and keep them in NSF format to avoid malfunction of the program.9th December 2021 at 10:31 am #240991JimmywickParticipant
Manual Solution No. 1
It is a multi-staged process—first, export NSF emails to CSV file format using the Export option in IBM Notes. Then, import this CSV file to the Outlook application using its Import/Export feature. Now, the NSF file data is saved in PST file format, which can be uploaded to Office 365 utilizing its Mailbox Import Export feature and Azure AzCopy application.
Manual Solution No. 2
It includes a sequence of operations like creating new mailboxes in Office 365, enabling IMAP TCP/IP Port, using Domino Administrator in IBM Notes, and finally synchronizing IBM Notes and Office 365 mailboxes with the help of IMAP connector.
Hope this helps you,
Jimmy Wick27th April 2022 at 5:21 am #243312somitParticipant
You have to try MailsDaddy NSF to Office 365 migration tool to move your NSF file to Office 365 account. This simple solution maintains the folder hierarchy, rich text formatting, inline images, attachments, contact, calendar, task etc. in Office 365 cloud.
User can install the software on different Windows OS and easily convert NSF data to Office 365 accounts at once.
Read more: Import NSF file to Office 3657th September 2022 at 6:05 am #246154
- The forum ‘Technology’ is closed to new topics and replies.