I would like to find a soul mate

Home Forums Technology I would like to find a soul mate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RandyGoldy
    Participant

Help me, please. I am already many years old and I just want to start a family. I’m tired of walking, I want something serious. but when I try to meet someone, on various dating sites, I find out that girls only need sex. and I would like something serious.

AnthonyMorgan
    Participant

In this case, you just need to find another dating site where you can find what you are looking for.

MilkyF
    Participant

That’s true, have you checked dating websites with people who have serious intentions? I believe that it won’t be a problem for you to find someone like that. For example, I managed to find my current girlfriend on fakku dating, and now I’m sure that dating sites actually work, so just keep looking for the right platform for you.

xosta
    Participant

Have you tried asking the universe about that? I can tell you that finding a soulmate is much more than just discovering a person to have fun with. When I was so desperate, I decided to strat getting into tarot, and once i had a reading and learned the sun tarot card meaning, I understood that everything is good in its season, and a few months later, I managed to find my soulmate, so you’ve got a future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Technology’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics