I really want abs

Home Forums Everything Else I really want abs

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by tito.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    robertopupka
    Participant

Hi guys
    I’ve always wanted abs and I’m struggling to get them. I do at home workouts almost everyday which involve doing 50 sit ups. I also have lowered my calorie intake and never eat junk food just 3 meals (sometimes 2 if I don’t have time to eat/wake up late) and the occasional snack. What’s the most effective way of losing belly fat/getting abs?
    And also how do I maintain a flat stomach whilst growing the glutes?

carlosbenini11
    Participant

In order to have a good physique you need to watch your diet,Protein is one of the three key macronutrients in our body that are essential for survival. It is called a “macro” nutrient because it is consumed daily in the form of almost every type of food crazy bulk supplements. Think of it as gas or fuel for the human body, but with a slight twist. Protein cannot be stored in your body. It is constantly consumed, unlike other macronutrients and micronutrients. Other nutrients easily accumulate in your body and are required in much smaller amounts than protein. This is why you must consume protein through the foods you eat daily.

mellstroy1122
    Participant

They say that abs are built in the kitchen. That’s partially correct as in order for the abdominal muscles to show, you generally need a not too high bodyfat percentage. But it’s also easier if you have bigger ab muscles, so working them out (so that they grow) will also help. You’ll also need to gradually increase the amount of exercise you do in your workouts over time for them to remain effective. How long have you been working out for?

tito
    Participant

Hi, I am a bodybuilder and during my workouts I use liver support supplements to make my workouts more productive, because I have been doing it for about 5 years now and my progress has started to slow down lately. So I started using supplements, they help burn fat more productively and these supplements strengthen the cardiovascular system. So I hope my answer is helpful to you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything Else’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Topics