How to Fix Avast Causing a Black Screen in Windows 10
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by .
- The forum ‘Technology’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Tagged: Avast won't load
To resolve this issue, you must follow the steps given below.
– Click Avast’s icon to open its user interface.
– Click the Menu button.
– Go to Settings, and then click”Exceptions” in the tab called General.
– Click Add Exception.
– Type C:\Windows\Explorer.exe and click the Add Exception button.
– Then, click the Add Exception button again and type
– C:\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel\SystemSettings.exe and click the Add Exception button.
– Reboot your PC
Also, check out the tips to fix cannot open Avast user interface issue.