How do i reset my canon printer to factory settings?
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Technology’ is closed to new topics and replies.
If you want to know how to reset canon printer, you can follow the step given below:
1. Turn off the power.
2. Now push the power button down while you are holding the “Stop” button.
3. After 30 seconds, the printer’s display shall show O.
4. Push the power button down to turn off your printer and reset it.
Hopefully above steps will help you to fix the issue if not you can also follow our blog to see more on factory reset canon printer.