How can Quickbooks Error 6000 82 be resolved?
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- The forum ‘Technology’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Tagged: Quickbooks Error 6000 82
When you try to open a company file in QuickBooks, you may encounter QuickBooks Error 6000 82. This error can be caused by a variety of issues, including network connectivity issues, file corruption, or QuickBooks installation issues.
The steps for QB Error 6000 82 are as follows:
Here are some steps you can take to try to resolve this issue:
1. Examine your network connectivity and ensure that you can connect to the network that contains the company file.
2. Check the file path of the company file to ensure it is correct and that you have permission to access the file.
3. If you can’t open a file from a network drive, try opening it from another network location or copying it to your local hard drive before opening it.
4. To see if the problem has been resolved, repair or reinstall QuickBooks.
5. If the error persists, QuickBooks File Doctor may be required to diagnose and resolve the issue.
6. If these steps do not resolve the error, you may need to contact QuickBooks support for additional help.