Exchange OST File Recovery
- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Technology’ is closed to new topics and replies.
If the user is facing issues in accessing their important exchange OST data, then I would suggest to use the advanced DRS OST Recovery Tool that can easily restore the corrupt or damaged OST files without any hassle. It offers three recovery modes i.e, Standard, Advanced, and Deep mode. The demo version of the tool is also available to evaluate the performance before making a purchase.
Shoviv Exchange OST recovery tool is a recommended solution by Experts to recover and restore corrupt OST files. It allows restoring large-size OST files and converting them into Outlook PST format without data loss. You can examine the software by using its free version.
Repair Outlook OST File Using Upload Folder
This method is a simple and easy way to recover corrupt OST files.
You can perform the given below steps:
– Firstly, right-click on the OST file folder, and select the Properties option.
– In the dialog box, hit on the ‘Clear Offline Items’ option under this dialog box.
– Next, choose “OK”
– In the Outlook ribbon, select Send/Receive option
– Now click on “Update Folder” to save the changes made.
– Now, you need to check whether your OST files are repaired and recovered by this process. If not, then move ahead to the next method
Method 2. Repair OST File With In-Built Tool Scanpst.exe
– Ideally, Scanost.exe was the one option before Outlook 2010. But after the changes that were implemented in Outlook 2010, the same issues can be solved by ScanPST (scanpst.exe).
– ScanPST can be used to repair both PST and OST Files.
– scanpst will perform check for all the errors and attempts to repair corrupted OST files.
Hope this helps you,