Causes of QuickBooks Error Code H505
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- The forum ‘Technology’ is closed to new topics and replies.
There are many reasons why error H505 occurs. However, the main cause is the multi-user mode. This problem occurs when the user attempts access to the Company File from another system. This error can be caused by a number of factors.
1. The QB is prevented from opening files via the network if it has damaged network data.
2. QBFCMonitor service is not enabled on the Computer. To run QuickBooks smoothly, it is important to activate some services. It can lead to confusion and growth if certain services aren’t activated.
3. Inappropriate settings for Hosting configuration could lead to QuickBooks Errors H505 in the system.
4. Another reason for this error is that the IP address of the host computer is not available. When using the QuickBooks Database Server Manager, it is essential to have your IP address.
5. This error can also be caused by incorrect Firewall settings.
6. The wrong DNS setting is also a reason. This error can be caused by Intuit’s DNS settings.