Can You Mix Sublimation Inks?
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Everything Else’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Yes, you can mix sublimation inks. However, it is important to note that each type of ink has different properties, so you will need to experiment to find the right mix for your needs.
There are a few things to keep in mind when mixing sublimation inks:
– Make sure the inks you are using are compatible with each other. Some inks may not mix well together and could cause clogging or other issues.
– Be careful not to over-mix the inks as this can also cause problems.
– It’s always best to test out your ink mix on a scrap piece of material before using it on your final project.