Bitdefender error 1002 and 1011- (fix 2021)
- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Technology’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Tagged: error 1002
Bitdefender is one of the finest antiviruses for malware detection, it is really helpful to remove all kinds of viruses from devices. But sometimes it creates an error such as Bitdefender error code 1002 or error 1011 and so on. Bitdefender Error 1002 stands for “Could not resolve server” and it is received when the endpoint cannot resolve the hostname of the remote update server. Visit us for more info about it.
The people who are dealing with bitcoin and need help to fix the errors can avail it here. I would like to suggest to others what to do after college material on your forum about fixing the problems with their accounts. Your updates are beneficial please do share more.
– On your Windows desktop, navigate to the Windows Settings application.
– Alternatively, press the Windows + I shortcut key on your keyboard to open the Windows Settings screen.
– Select Update & Security on the Windows Settings page and choose Windows Security from the left side panel.
– Click the Virus & threat protection feature under the Protection areas column.
– Select the Run a new advanced scan option.
– Choose ‘Full Scan’ and click on the Scan now button.
– Now, wait until the Windows Defender Firewall scans and removes all the virus-infected files on your system automatically.
– You can also run the disk cleanup on your Windows to remove the accumulated junk files causing the Bitdefender Error Code 1002.
– Navigate to the search bar and type ‘cmd.exe’ to open the Command Prompt window.
– Give a right-click on the Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.
– Click on the Yes button in the User Account Control(UAC) window if it prompts.
– Type ‘cleanmgr’ in the Command Prompt window and press the Enter key.
– Select the drives you wish to clean from the dialogue box and click OK.
– Now, Rerun the Command Prompt as administrator on Windows.
– Type the ‘sfs/scannow’ command and press the Enter key.
– It starts scanning your system entirely and gives the status of it.
– You are also suggested to update the Windows OS and reinstall the Bitdefender Antivirus application.
– If you still have a problem with resolving the Bitdefender Error Code 1002, contact our technical team by clicking the Call button available on this screen.
This may help,