Reply To: Migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 Mailboxes
Migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 using IMAP Connector:
Follow the below-given step by step process to migrate data into Office 365 from Lotus Notes using IMAP Connector:
Step 1: Backup NSF Files – the first and foremost step is the backup of NSF files. As we know, the manual method is always full of risks. Hence, a backup of data is a must.
Step 2: Now, for each user who has an account in Lotus Notes, create new mailboxes in Office 365.
Step 3: Enable IMAP TCP/IP port
– In the Lotus Notes application, open the Domino Administrator.
– Move to the Configuration Tab.
– Execute the IMAP service by opening the server document.
– Follow Ports>Internet Ports>Mail tab.
– Now from the Mail tab, enable the “TCP/IP port value status”.
– By clicking the Save button, save the changes.
Step 4: Make synchronization with the IMAP Connector