Reply To: canon.com/ijsetup
WPS setup for Canon IJ start:
– You have to turn the Canon printer and tap on the router nearby so that the WPS button is reached.
– You have to hold the wifi button on the printer till the lights are on.
– Wait for 2 minutes and then hit the WPS button on the router.
– When you search for the network, the blue Wi-Fi light is turned on.
– Once it is connected to a wireless network, power and wi-fi lights will get stable.
– To check the connectivity, just try to print the page from Canon Printer.
– Put the sheets into the printer and just check the printer is working properly or not.
This will help you.