Reply To: Exchange OST File Recovery
Repair Outlook OST File Using Upload Folder
This method is a simple and easy way to recover corrupt OST files.
You can perform the given below steps:
– Firstly, right-click on the OST file folder, and select the Properties option.
– In the dialog box, hit on the ‘Clear Offline Items’ option under this dialog box.
– Next, choose “OK”
– In the Outlook ribbon, select Send/Receive option
– Now click on “Update Folder” to save the changes made.
– Now, you need to check whether your OST files are repaired and recovered by this process. If not, then move ahead to the next method
Method 2. Repair OST File With In-Built Tool Scanpst.exe
– Ideally, Scanost.exe was the one option before Outlook 2010. But after the changes that were implemented in Outlook 2010, the same issues can be solved by ScanPST (scanpst.exe).
– ScanPST can be used to repair both PST and OST Files.
– scanpst will perform check for all the errors and attempts to repair corrupted OST files.
Hope this helps you,