Reply To: Convert PST Files to Gmail
Convert PST Files to Gmail
Manual Method to Import PST to Gmail
Manually, this may be done in two steps if you haven’t configured your Outlook yet.
Step 1: Modify your Gmail settings
– Log in to your Gmail account.
– Click on the gear on the top-right.
– Click Settings.
– Under Settings, click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
– In the IMAP Access section, Enable IMAP.
– Click Save Changes.
Step 2: Configuring Gmail in Outlook
Having done that, it is now time we tell you how to configure your Gmail with Outlook. If you have Office 365, launch your Outlook and do the following:
– Go to File >> Click on Add Account.
– Enter your Email ID and click Connect.
– Enter the password and click Connect again.
– Outlook will notify you about the successful configuration of your Gmail account. Click Done to finish the process.
Hope this helps you out,